Property Management Company A
- Requires a $50.00 application fee PER PERSON, despite the fact that I'm married for a "credit check." Warren and I are paying from the SAME checking account. We are MARRIEEEEEDDDD!!!!!!!! Duh.
- $50.00 application fee is non refundable, so they could charge me $50.00, rent all three apartments and keep my $50.00---wait, make that $100.00 since Warren is apparently considered my roommate.
- We can't even apply until Friday because Warren is out of town at a conference. Apparently the fact that we're MARRIED and not roommates is irrelavant to them. We both have to fill out their little application.
- Has not credit check, but requires a "Parental Guarantor" form.
- Desk attendant couldn't seem to figure out, despite me telling her, that two VERY GROWN, married people are not going to put mommy's financial information on a sheet of paper. Especially not a $450.00 apartment.
Why is it that property managers can't seem to fathom the idea that there are people who live here who AREN'T college students? Who do they think teaches the courses? Cleans the buildings? Handles administrative issues/duties? People man. Adults. Not college students. The ones who stay and will more than likely make a home here, you screw them. Why is this? ARGHHHHHH!
Post a Comment