- Packing is coming along. Hope the property managers don't want to show this house though. Messssy!
- We liked the house we saw yesterday. Something has me anxious though. Either the number of bedrooms or the location. Might be a sign that we need to pass on it.
- I need to do a blog about my birthday. Shouts to the hubby, J. Nicole, her Pandora stations and "April" for making it great.
- Speaking of Goos, he's cutting his hair off today! Eh well. Looks good either way.
- We play Savannah State for our home opener. Love it! This will be the first time in two years that I attend a home opener. Yay!
- 2 year anniversary in about 3 weeks. Feels longer than that...in a good way...
- Used cold wave rollers in Monica's hair last week. Came out cute and lasted for a few days. Woop woop!
- Found a camcorder on Facebook for $600.00. The kid is a SCADian and therefore, probably just trying to get rid of it. Hmmmm...We'll see.
- We've been walking the dogs in the mornings. Relaxing and healthful.
- Been slacking on our Dave Ramsey. We're back on it though...
...because the world NEEDS another random person posting his/her random thoughts about random topics...
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment