- I decided I need to start blogging here again, so here I am.
- I can't remember why I stopped, but I'm sure it was for a good reason.
- My apologies to anyone who was actually reading this thing
- I have a Tumblr here and here. Feel free to check it out.
- I still set weird goals for myself, some achievable, others not so much. Right now I'm doing a 30 by 30 challenge. I've convinced myself that I can lost 30 pounds by June 20. *chuckles* We'll see.
- Can you believe I've almost been married for 4 years? You can't? Me either.
- Butters and Judah still make me smile.
- My husband is still the most amazing person I know.
- We're in another election year and I'm still going for Ron Paul.
- I think we really may get a house this time.
- The Lord is faithful even when I'm not faithful.
...because the world NEEDS another random person posting his/her random thoughts about random topics...
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Don't Call It A Come Back (ramble)
Posted by Glo at 8:36 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)