Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hit 'Em With that Flex...

  1. I'll be 28 on Sunday. How did this happen?
  2. Used a different Valana shade yesterday and made it liquid/tinted moisturizer by adding some moisturizer to it. Still washed right off and was still intact for the most part end of the day.
  3. If it's over, then it's over. Break it off completely. It's not helping you and it's only encouraging him. Just sayin'.
  4. 3-2. Celtics up! Let's do it ;-)
  5. Speaking of the Finals....who should be MVP when the Celtics win? (hehe) Everyone has been pretty spotty...thinking Rondo, though.
  6. I don't want to see the Karate Kid reboot. I know I'm hating. I kinda see Jaden Smith as a pint-sized Will Smith. The question is, "Glo, do you want to see 2+ hours of Jaden delivering witticisms, while smirking and making "funny" faces ala Will Smith?" Answer--no. Redbox.
  7. Warren and I are acting like we don't have about a month to get out of this house. LOL...ehhh....we need to PACK! I hate moving.
  8. Speaking of Team Goos. We win.
  9. Visited Strong Tower Fellowship in Macon Sunday. It was like a cool breeze on a sweltering day.
  10. I feel a political rant blog coming on.
  11. One of my hair/loc idols is picking out her locs. Looking forward to the picks.
  12. Speaking of locs, I couldn't believe how long my locs looked in that Valana Minerals review blog. Craziness...
  13. I have two weddings to go to this year. Should be super fun!
  14. *poof*

3 comments: