Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thangs on my mind.

  1. I need to do my hair.
  2. Speaking of hair, look at hers.
  3. On the hunt for new blogs and Youtube subs. *yawn*
  4. Might hit up the Atlanta Food Rave. Shout out to Tony doing his thing in the A.
  5. Spoke to JP about the open mic thing. Wheels are turning.
  6. Can't believe I've made it to day 12 (or is it 13) of P90X. Bring it! I'm on a stretch or rest day...I'll post pictures at day 30 if....they are worth posting.
  7. Bobby's home in about a month. My Mani Bear turns 6 in June. My little Dre turns....ummm 2, LOL in July and the 2 year anniversary will be here before I know it.
  8. I want a tattoo. On my wrist. #dontjudgeme
  9. Trip Lee's new song. Ummm....well...very poppy. Not feeling the autotune/vocoder on Jai's voice. Hope the whole album doesn't go in the same direction as the last TRUTH album (poppy/futuristic/epic sounding). I instantly heard the sample, thought of another song that sampled the tune and did a little research. It's the first part of Pachelbel's Canon in D, transposed to a different key...I tend to hate obvious samples. All that said, Trip is a good rapper. I know the lyrics will get the job done in the end.
  10. Saw Iron Man 2 and Date Night. Both were pretty good for what they are. Iron Man 2=A-, Date Night=B-.
  11. I wonder if I should pretend to be 16, enroll in a high school in the midwest and get a scholarship to Stanford, Columbia or Yale or something. I'm sure I'd make straight As, knowing what I know now.
  12. I ate a single scoop waffle cone from Brusters the other day and hated myself for it. For the record, that wasn't a doggon single...more like a triple. I'm sure they gave me too much. And on top of that, I was a 1lb heavier the next day. #fail
  13. Proud of one of my graduating seniors. She applied for a full time position with the American Cancer Society making pretty decent money. Of the four applicants interviewed, she was the only one with actual experience. The other folks had business degrees but zero sales, management or fund-raising experience. She's a criminal justice major. Read 'em and weep!
  14. Another one of my kids left a frantic message on my voicemail talking about needing advice. I call him back and it's about a job decision. AWWWWW. So glad he'd even ask me my thoughts on the situation. I'm pretty sure my kids are what keep me going. The best thing about my job is them.
  15. Snagged this from E. Money's FB status replies. Get demotivated! Look at the "Blogging" tagline. SO funny...and for me...SOOOOO true.
  16. *exits*

No comments:

Post a Comment