Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh Leh do It!

  1. Watched two episodes of The Office (Season 6) on nbc.com last night. Still funny.
  2. Day 16 of P90X...go figure.
  3. Remembering being 17 and not being able to imagine what I'd be doing in my late 20s. Now I'm in my late 20s and can't imagine what I'll be doing 5 years from now. I need a window into the future.
  4. Mama said there'd be days like this.
  5. Do not give your children rhyming names.
  6. Speaking of names, stop with the accent marks, hyphens and crazy spellings ("Quevine" instead of "Kevin") or just ignore me...name your kids whatever you want. 
  7. My kids always make me feel better...they're cool like dat.
  8. Sermon Audio is a cool place.
  9. Why on earth does anyone deal with this in a so-called worship service...I mean, for real. I couldn't even get through one minute...heard of this guy on Fighting for the Faith and Wretched...Blasphemous.
  10. This Ergun Caner thing is beyond crazy.
  11. I love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment