- Visited little brother and his wife this past weekend. He's home on R&R from Afghanistan.
- Totally in love with the Fashion Bananas blog.
- I need this dress.
- Speaking of fashion and dresses, went shopping in my aunt's closet this weekend. She has TONS of clothes and at least 100 pairs of shoes. Walked away with a new pair of black patent leather pumps, 4 pairs of slacks, 2 new dresses, 2 vests, a jean jacket, a jean suit (kinda iffy on this but it's cute) and at least 20-30 tops. She saved me at least $400-$500. Love you auntie!
- Haven't been home since Friday morning. Can't wait to see my dogs, sleep in my bed and cuddle up with my husband.
- Gearing up for Spring interviews. Excited to meet and interview new kids.
- Found out their offering an alternative to Intro to Java Programming that is more suited for peeps like me...Praise the Lord.
- Wondering if my uncle will think about our nearly 5 hour talk on God, Christianity and the gospel. We've had it several times before. I pray the Lord gives him a heart of flesh.
- Couldn't be more unimpressed with Make Up Forever HD Foundation...No good for oily girls with problem skin...MIGHT try the Matte Foundation.
- Starting to understand that SAP Cerification is a golden ticket. I've gotta have it.
...because the world NEEDS another random person posting his/her random thoughts about random topics...
Monday, November 16, 2009
Labels: blogs i love, career, clothes, MBA, rambling
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment