Thursday, April 8, 2010

dot dot dot

  1. Watched Two Towers and Return of the King this week. Legalos was a beast. Samwise was a goon.
  2. Two of my callers told me I am a good boss. It meant a lot...
  3. Speaking of callers, my oldest caller lost her mother on Tuesday morning. Cancer. I cried.
  4. Read an old journal/diary of mine from late 2004 to late 2005 on Tuesday before work. I was SO depressed...but my goodness SO poetic. I have a few pieces scrawled here and there in the book and they are kinda great. Why are people on the verge of jumping off a bridge so talented? LOL...weird. Haven't written anything that good in years.
  5. Ms. Betty, Ms. Juanita and Ms. Desiree cooked tonight. Yum! It's Mr. Leroy's 50th birthday.
  6. I'm black, y'all, cause I'm black y'all...I'm bliggity black and I'm black y'all...Prefer it over "African-American."
  7. Life is about choices. Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every...well...you get it.
  8. Warren had to explain Sho's album is called Lions and Liars...smh.
  9. Speaking of Sho's album, I think he was totally able to accomplish what T.R.U.T.H. tried to accomplish (show growth lyrically and take a different direction production wise) with The Big Picture...only he succeeded.
  10. Speaking of Warren, his spring break is nearly over. *sadboobooface*
  11. New laptop. Thanks mom :-)
  12. I.T.W.N.O.I.
  13. Speaking of that track, why is T.Dot so good as a featured artist on other people's albums (...I keep it 100/Ben Frank (frank) on that...) *raised eyebrow*
  14. "I hear so many Christians murmuring about their imperfections and their failures and their addictions and their shortcomings...and I see so little war....murmur, murmur, murmur, Why am I this way?...MAKE WAR!"-John Piper
  15. # 14 doesn't count as getting on YT. It's just a copied link...I MIGHT have listened to a little bit to make sure it was the right piece of audio...*shrugs* Don't judge me, man... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment