preached his first sermonexhorted the brethren on Sunday from Matthew 7:13-23. It's a real distinction according to the Book of Church Order. LOL...leave it to the PCA.
- My dad stopped into town on Saturday. Greatness!
- Saw Avatar. It was aight...yes...just aight.
- Officially 32 days drinking water only as this day closes out. Only 8 more to go. *pats myself on the back*
- Today begins "no fried foods" for a month or so...
- Had a really good time hanging out at the Barnes's house on Saturday night.
- Had a great time fellowshipping with the Bradford's, J. Porter and K. Greene on Sunday afternoon. Encouraging.
- Listening to What Kind of Man Would I Be as I type this...still a great song.
- I feel like I may pick up the pen again. Itching to hit an open mic night.
- Friends are hard to come by. Nuture the relationships you have...
- Warren finally mated Judah today. I'm so sad :-(
- Our electricity bill was $203. In a "fight the powers that be" moment, we turned our heat off about 3 or 4 days ago...this morning it was 49 degrees in our house. What on earth were we thinking? Hope the savings are worth it.
- God is sovereign.
Monday, February 1, 2010
And anotha one....
I know I already posted today, but I need to ramble before I go home.