- Finally moved and settled in. Still doesn't feel real, but I'm glad it's over. Dave Ramsey would be proud.
- Let's see how long we can ignore each other, shall we?
- Don't sweat the small stuff? Tell them that...
- Going to a wedding in a few weeks. Booked the hotel today! Owwww!
- GSU v SSU! Is it September 4th yet?
- Speaking of sports--I've become an ESPN Radio junkie. Who woulda thunk it?
- It's hot down here. It's SOOOO hot. It's heat that angers you. Like 85 degrees after the sun goes down. GRRRRR.
- The Goos and I played racquetball twice this week. My RAC fee at work.
- Risk. It's the difference between the Haves and the Havenots...well...that and money. Think it's time for me to take a few.
- I went to the SCAD page and got slightly depressed, overwhelmed, intimidated. Sometimes I want a do-over...LOVED my college experience, LOVE my Eagles, but yeah...just sayin'
- Salt was a C. Inception was an A.
- Finally finished reading Strange Fruit and a few critical essays/articles on Richard Wright's Black Boy. Strange Fruit is a fantastic read! Run to your local library and work it out!
- Speaking of Strange Fruit, here's Billie Holiday singing Strange Fruit.
- Saw an old classmate today at Wal-Mart. G mentioned something about our 10 year reunion. She commented quickly about not going...He wanted to know why. I interrupted him and said, "She just doesn't want to go." Later for the whiny stories about what people did to you when we were all kids...stay home then. BUT more on this later. Can't front like I'm not a little iffy myself...maybe for other reasons, but iffy nonetheless.
- It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to...
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Long overdue ramble
I'm going to do a post about my current thoughts, struggles and observations about the faith, but until I have internet at home (August 4), ramble!