- Getting "advised" on November 4!
- Attended an atheism vs. Christianity debate on Thursday and ended up staying out there for like 5 hours reasoning with the "Areopagites"
- Coming to terms with closing chapters in my life story...(more to come on this one too)
- Joining 180 Fitness. Took three BodyFlow classes and I'm inspired.
- Bought a pair of running shoes...that I actually plan on using.
- Seriously missing my loose hair. Chopped locs coming in 2010? Probably.
- Contemplating moving out of current house.
- Purchased a supercool vaccuum cleaner.
- Went to a couple's retreat at New Ebenezer. Loved it.
- Been getting spanked in Phase 10 for about a week now. About 8 games to 1. Horrible.
- Still thinking about the "God's Love Challenged and Defended" sermon preached back in September.
- Pondering the doctrines of vocation and motherhood.
- Starting to understand why Ms. Diane isn't finishing her study books as quickly as everyone else in the GED class.
- Remembering the joy of salvation and sharing God's truth.
- Haven't listened to any CR in over 2 months.
- Growing ever appreciative of the grace God has shown in placing me at Trinity.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Posted by Glo at 10:17 PM