Thursday, October 15, 2009

25 Things I've learned since I graduated from college

1. In most cases it really doesn't matter what your undergraduate degree is.
2. I'm way more patient than I give myself credit for.
3. I'm an introvert with extroverted tendencies.
4. In relationships, history counts for something...
5. My aunts were right when I said I wouldn't be "stick thin" forever.
6. My mother is superwoman.
7. Always keep it moving.
8. God's mercy endures forever.
9. Some days, no matter how much I try, I just don't care.
10. Managing 18-23 year olds can be the same as babysitting 10-14 year olds on some days.
11. I can hear, very, very, very well.
12. MAC Studio Fix Foundation really isn't all that.
13. I'm a total style misfit who is totally in love with style (WNTW, take me away!)
14. Real friends are hard to find.
15. There is no such thing as a perfect relationship.
16. It's okay to eat spinach and tuna...it's really not that bad
17. People are funny.
18. Dogs really are man's best friend.
19. Facts don't always matter.
20. Tomorrow is another day.
21. Objective truth exists.
22. Talk radio is amazing.
23. Cable is overrated.
24. Love isn't "butterflies in your tummy."
25. Being a SAHM isn't such a bad gig.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you've learned a lot. Probably more but you're limited by the constraints of a top 25 list. Can relate to number 9. Concerning 11, I have to ask have you overheard somethings you just wish you had never heard? Good hearing has its pros and cons. The later of which can be at times having someone saying something complimentary and encouraging to your face then afterward overhearing them from a distance tearing you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....Yeah, I hear things I wish I never heard weekly. I've never had the DISpleasure of hearing someone participating in two faced behavior, but know others who have. It's not fun, but alas, #2, #17, #20, #14 and finally, #7.

    ReplyDelete