I have so many things I want to discuss and yet I've blogged on NOTHING. So lazy.
I'm going to do this ramble to get the juices flowing.
- Christmas was cool. Mother ate at our house.
- Speaking of mom, she's purchased Hawks v Celtics tickets for Warren and I. It's going down on April 1. Boo-yow!
- I'm in North Carolina right now. I was supposed to be earning a Lean Six Sigma certification but, the college has been closed for the last three days. Thanks snow storm. You suck.
- As a result, I haven't stepped outside since Sunday night and I'm on reality TV overload. Someone help me.
- This isn't working. Maybe I just need to try to find a topic and make it work...