In the mean time, weight is melting off of Warren, who in the last 2 or 3 months has gone from 250 to the mid 230s, with minimal effort. A few pick up games here and there and buddy has basically lost the weight on accident. He's joined a men's league so I'm sure his wasboard abs will be back by summer. I, on the other hand have to fight for every pound. Yeesh.
Anyway, I’ve been pretty much drinking water and eating fish, rice and veggies since the Sunday after Thanksgiving. So then, my “starting” weight was 163. I’m down to 160 and hope to be down about 5 more pounds by the end of January. I joined a gym to use the cardio machines and to take a BodyFlow class. I hope to update my progress on here but that never really goes well.
Rant over...list time.
- I can add my class in 2 days.
- Only spent about $37.00 on grocery in the past two weeks. Would have been okay had we not purchased fast food 3 or 4 times between Friday and Sunday. Phooey. Keep us on track Dave Ramsey.
- I’ve been told I have hypoxia (eye) do to over wearing my contacts. Guess I have to break down and buy some more glasses.
- Saw Brothers. Worth the look.
- Going to Colorado in a week. Happy to visit but I hate cold weather.
- Wondering what's up with this blog for more reasons than one.
- About to run to the library to load up on books and inspiration for Spring training. *jiggy*
- Reading The Great Gatsby. So far so good. I enjoyed the CONCEPT in school, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it much more as an adult. Checked out a book of Fitzgerald short stories a few months back. WONDERFUL.
- Tried to make it through Waiting for Godot and became utterly bored. Won't finish it. I won't say it's overrated. I will say it's "not my cup of tea."
- I want to re-read Their Eyes Were Watching God in January or February. We'll see.
- Success Rice is the bomb.
- Speaking of rice, I had eggs and rice for breakfast and then eggs, rice and Treet for lunch. Talk about WOW.
- Pastor only preached on ONE verse this past Sunday, but boy oh boy did he preach. "If anyone has no love for the Lord, let him be accursed. Our Lord, come!" 1 Corinthians 16:22. Read 1 Corinthians 15 and all four gospels for context.